Corona: As of June XNUMXth / Gradual lifting of restrictions from Monday XNUMXth
Current Coronavirus Status: As of June XNUMX
The bar graph on the left shows the transition of the total number of infected people
The map on the right shows the status of each state (XNUMX-level traffic lights: red, orange, yellow, and green)
Cumulative number of infected people: XNUMX (+XNUMX compared to the previous week)
Current infected people: XNUMX (+XNUMX from last week)
Death toll: XNUMX (+XNUMX from the previous week)
This is the situation of corona in Mexico as of today, the XNUMXth.
Last week's red across the country has changed half to orange.
Mexico City, the capitalIt is,
From Monday the XNUMXth next week,
The restrictions will be lifted in stages.
- XNUMXth (Mon): Once-a-week restrictions on vehicles are lifted, and the blockade of some subways and bus stops is lifted.
- XNUMXth (Tue): Resumed manufacturing from Monday to Thursday. Return to work at XNUMX
- XNUMXth (Thursday): Reopening of small shops (I ended up doing it all the time without closing it...)
- XNUMXnd (Monday): If all goes well, shops in the center will reopen, with XNUMX% of hotels and XNUMX% of restaurants operating.
- XNUMXth (Wed): Reopening of malls and department stores
In the past XNUMX days, XNUMX people have tested positive.
Meanwhile, XNUMX people are still suspected of being infected.
Mexico has so far conducted XNUMX tests,
XNUMX are negative.
Some hotels have reopened in Cancun.